Fruits are an essential part of everyone’s diet. The health benefits after taking the fruits are amazing. People of all ages should eat fruits daily and make it a habit; eating fruits is a good habit. Fresh fruits are an excellent option for breakfast, snacks or dessert also. Many of fruits are sweet and ready to be eaten without any cooking or preparing a recipe. There are many fruits that available in the market which doesn’t need any pealing and cutting of fruit, i.e. peach, apple, grapes, and guava. People can give the fruits as gifts on various days like to meet the person who caught in an accident, to meet the grandparents, anniversary gift and in the market; different fruit baskets are available like fruit basket for anniversary or many other occasions.
Why Are Fruits important?
Nowadays children are eating snacks that are very poor in term of nutrition and a threat to children future health. These products are overloaded with artificial colours, flavours and are high in calories. The Center for Disease Control is alarming that by 2050, 1 in 3 people will have the problem of diabetes. People can improve and change many of these unhealthy snack options for fruits and homemade recipes.
Health Benefits of fruits
- Eating a diet rich in fruits as part of a healthy diet and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Eating a diet which is rich in fruits can protect against cancer.
- Diets loaded in foods that contain fibre, can reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity and diabetes.
- Eating potassium-rich fruits as part of the diet can lower the blood pressure and can reduce the risk of developing kidney stones.
- Eating foods such as fruits that have fewer calories instead of other foods with higher calorie content can be helpful to reduce caloric intake.
- Majority of fruits are naturally low in fat and calories. None of the fruit has cholesterol.
- Fruits have natural nutrients such as potassium, dietary fibre and vitamin C.
- A diet which is rich in potassium can help to maintain healthy blood pressure. Various fruit sources of potassium include bananas, plums and prune juice, melon, sweet melon and orange juice and many more.
- The dietary fibre of fruits, as part of a healthy diet in general, helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and can reduce the risk of heart disease. Fibre is essential for proper bowel function. Foods that contain fibre, such as fruits, help provide fewer calorie. Whole or cut fruits are sources of fibre; Fruit juices contain no fibre.
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth and repairs of all body tissues helps to heal body cuts and keeps teeth and gums healthy.
Eating more fresh fruit will keep human to away from processed foods. The fruit comes from nature, not from a factory, so it is essential for any humans’ health. Fruits are naturally low in fat or in calories that required by any human for their physical growth and best gifts to gives. Various types of fruit baskets are available in the market like anniversary fruit baskets, birthday fruit basket and many more. Fruits are the best option for any occasion.